Shipping and return
- Trinity Time Limited ships worldwide. Deliveries are made in cooperation with the postal services and their partners.
- Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. However, we hold the right to refuse delivery to specific addresses.
- If your delivery address is outside the United Kingdom, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country.
- You will be responsible for any additional charges for customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information on how this might affect you and your order.
- Trinity Time Limited is responsible for the goods until the point of delivery as stipulated in the original order. If the customer instigates a change to this delivery arrangement through direct contact with the delivery company they assume responsibility from this point.
- For further information on delivery costs, times and information please refer to our Shipping Information.
- In cases, you as a customer believe that the delivery is delayed in such a way that you no longer wish to fulfil the order, it is your responsibility to cancel the order.
- In cases where the order has been dispatched, the customer is required to receive the order.
- Cancellation is not valid until the customer has confirmed with Trinity Time Limited by email.
- If a product has been discontinued Trinity Time Limited has the right to cancel the purchase and refund the paid amount to the customer.
- Trinity Time Limited will notify the customer of a replacement or equivalent products if available.
- The customer has the right to return the order within 7 days from receiving the order.
- The right applies only in the case that the product and its original packaging can be returned in the same condition as when received.
- The customer is responsible for the risk of transporting the returned goods to Trinity Time Limited.